Wednesday, July 14, 2010
How to bolster your business this summer
* Invite clients to your picnics, barbecues and other events. While everyone has more time on their hands, snuggle closer to your customers.
* Learn some new skills this summer. Remember what summers were like when you were a kid? You learned more new skills than you ever did in school.
* Figure out Twitter. (Or PowerPoint, Facebook or Excel.)
* Launch a strategic-planning push. How are your markets changing? What new benefits do customers want from you, and what are they telling you to stop doing?
* Plan a summer romance. Surely there some customers you have always coveted. It's never too late to kindle new relationships.
* Review the effectiveness of your team.
* Identify your likely staff requirements for the year. What skills will you need, and where will you find them?
Click here to read the full story.