If you're in or near Montreal, don't forget the Visa Small Business Big Thinking conference being held June 4 at the Palais des Congres. We'll have the country's best entrepreneurs and business speakers, in both French and English (simulataneous translation available for those who need it).
Among the highlights:
* New York author Donna Fenn (Alpha Dogs) will be talking about how ordinary businesses become extraordinary;
* Kraig Kramers will imprve your effectiveness with his top CEO Tools;
* HEC's Michel Nadeau will talk about forming advisory boards;
* Michel Neray on marketing yourself (a huge hit at last year's SBBT conference in Toronto);
* a technology panel chaired by Montreal wunderkind entrepreneur Austin Hill;
* Entrepreneur of the Year Charles Desourdy will talk about the incredible turnaround at his family business, Ski Bromont.
And Rick Spence will be speaking on "Lessons from Quebec's Fastest-Growing Companies," using the latest material from PROFIT Magazine's survey of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies.
Don't miss out. For more information, visit http://www.visa.ca/bigthinking/