Back by popular demand: the Toronto Small Business Forum.
On Oct. 9, Enterprise Toronto and Centennial College’s Centre of Entrepreneurship present a one-day conference for entrepreneurs and B2B organizations. Free admission includes:
* Roundtable discussions on marketing, financing, business plans & more
* Breakout sessions on market research, modeling masters and other hot topics
* Networking opportunities for starting or growing your business
* Special sessions tailored to start-up entrepreneurs, women entrepreneurs, youth entrepreneurs and seasoned entrepreneurs
* Trade show displaying products and services for small businesses and entrepreneurs
* Keynote speakers on topics of critical importance
The opening keynote is Chris Ward, president of Riverhorse America Inc., on The Power of Branding. I know Chris and he’s the real thing.
The afternoon also features a celebration of 2007 award winners for outstanding achievements in entrepreneurship.
Location: the Toronto Eaton Centre Marriott.
What are you waiting for? For more information and to register, click here.