Roger Laurent Bernier is a biotech specialist with a background in incubating startups in Eastern Canada.
He says that a good business plan should answer the following questions:
* Who are your customers?
* How will you reach these customers?
* What do your customers want and how do you know this?
* How does your business provide customer wants?
* Do you know your business and how it should operate?
* Do you know your industry and current trends in the market?
* How are you qualified to do what you want to accomplish?
* Do your assumptions make sense to someone unfamiliar with your business?
* Do your financial projections make sense?
* How will you measure your progress financially, and in other ways?
* How will you make it easy for people to do business with you?
* What differentiates your business from all the others in your industry?