Monday, June 04, 2007

2007 PROFIT 100 ready for launch

I forgot to blog earlier to note that Monday, June 4 marks the launch of the 2007 PROFIT 100 survey of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. I got a sneak peak at the new June issue and it's full of great advice for entrepreneurs from growth leaders who know what it takes to succeed in today's economy.

If you have time to catch it, PROFIT editor Ian Portsmouth is scheduled to be unveiling the 2007 list on BNN (the former Report on Business TV) at 8:30 Monday morning.

If you don't catch him at 8:30, the interview will probably be available on the website at http://www.bnn.ca//. I'm away from the computer all day Monday at the Visa Small Business Big Thinking conference in Montreal, so if anyone reading this during the day feels like helping out, you could look for the link and post it in the Comment section below this post.

I'd appreciate it. And I'll see if we can't send you out a copy of the issue for your trouble.

Thanks.

By the way, my speech Monday is on the success secrets of Quebec's Fastest-Growing Companies. Play your cards right and I will post a summary soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure how long this link will be live, but you can click here at http://www.bnn.ca/shows/past_archive.tv?day=mon
(You may have to copy and paste this year.)
Click on 8:35/The Street/Ian Portsmouth