Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Backstreet's Back

Last week I drove my 15-year old daughter to the Backstreet Boys concert at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto. She and her friend had an awesome time.

Why do I mention this?

I am just curious, frankly, to see what mentioning the Backstreet Boys does to the traffic on this weblog in the next day or so.

It will also be interesting to see how the Google ads (click on them and I may get a penny some day) change way down at the bottom of this page.

Scientific discovery are us.

(By the way, you too can observe this experiment. Also way down at the bottom of the page is my SiteCounter, which records how many people come to this site. [Don't worry, it doesn't know who you are.] I left it public for anyone to see. But if you click, prepare not to be amazed. I could have a lot more traffic on this site if I wrote about the Backstreet Boys more often instead of Harold Taylor. But what would be the point?)


No comments: