Friday, September 09, 2005

The Next Level of Laziness

In the past I have posted about some of the weird and wacky search terms that have led people to this site. I am preparing a similar post for next week, but in the meantime, I had to tell you about this one.

Here is an assignment that some kid in Ontario got today in school: "Look up Entrepreneur on the internet. Looks through some of the hits and find an interesting article. Cut and paste the item on the next page."

So what did the kid do? He cut n' pasted the entire text of that assignment into Yahoo's search engine. And somehow it led him to this site.

I don't think the inventors of search engines ever imagined such laziness. But hey, I guess it worked.

1 comment:

Jim Estill said...

Good for the kid. One thing I have difficulty training out of new staff straight out of school is that it is good to copy (legally), ask for help etc.

Nice site.