Another gem from this month's issue of PROFIT Magazine (in addition to the ones I mentioned on Feb. 15) is the 2008 Wealth Guide - a handbook for building and safeguarding wealth, all from an entrepreneur’s point of view.
It’s got a lot of meat on its bones:
* There’s a story on how to invest in private companies, from people who know how.
* Pay less tax! offers six tips on reducing the taxman’s take.
* You’ll learn the 5 deadly sins of wealth planning;
* How to retire rich, by setting up an individual pension plan (IPP) or retirement compensation arrangement (RCA)
* How to Safeguard your money
* The investment strategies of four Canadian entrepreneurs;
And much more. Kudos to the PROFIT staff and freelance writers who did all this work and asked all these questions – so you don’t have to.