PROFIT Magazine today sent out a newsletter promoting its Top 10 “Can’t Miss” stories of the year.
I was delighted to see they had chosen two of my stories in the Top 10 – a short, fun piece about business lessons from the new Star Trek film, and a first-person look at what went wrong that resulted in the death of one Canadian business earlier this year.
Beam to the Star Trek story here: http://tinyurl.com/ycls3mr
Attend the Post-Mortem here: http://tinyurl.com/ybhowtx
And here are the other 8 essential PROFIT stories of the year.
* Selling your baby : What to expect when you sell your company
* 5 simple ways to sell more : Tips from Canada's hotttest growth companies
* Become indispensable to your clients : How to get customers to admit they can't live without you
* Dragons' debate : A rousing roundtable of TV titans
* Cutthroat compassion : an aggressive approach to social responsibility.
* Sleep Country's Christine Magee shares her best business tips
* Given to distraction: Entrepreneurial Attention Deficit Disorder
* The four components of high-performance teams