Colorado-based executive coach and consultant Debra A. Benton offers a fabulous article on her website, 101 Things To Do in Business Before You Die.
Chances are you’ve already done many of them. And some of her recommendations are clearly filler. But there is much truth in a list like that that reminds us that we must always be stretching and learning and experiencing – or we are missing out and falling behind.
You can read her full article here.
Here are my 15 favourite things on her list:
3. Take a sabbatical.
5. Start a business.
6. Sell a business.
7. Fire a family member.
12. Take a psychological test.
13. Give a speech to 100 people.
14. Give a speech to 1000 people.
21. Reprimand an employee.
29. Contribute to or write a business book.
32. Have a mentor.
33. Be a mentor.
68. Take a course in some new technology.
69. Be on a company sports team.
92. Fly international first class.
101. Write a list of what you want to do in business before you die.
Leave a comment below to let us know what's on your list.