Friday, March 24, 2006

Where has all the oil gone?

I don't usually use this blog to promote others, but my friend Randy Park has just launched a new weblog called Energy Predicament. In it he tries to make some sense of where society is headed as we race blindly toward a future where the world no longer has enough oil or natural gas to go around.

I included "energy shortage" last year in a story I wrote on the 10 most important business trends to watch out for over the next five years. And that was before one hurricane wiped out a whole chunk of American oil production and sent prices soaring.

Is the answer nuclear? Solar? Wind Power? Darned if I know. But Randy is a physicist and a pretty good thinker, so I will be watching his blog with great interest.

I think you should, too.

Bookmark Randy at https://energypredicament.wordpress.com/

No comments: