Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Show me the microphone!

It's time I let you know that I'll be speaking at a "Future Leaders" event in Toronto on Feb. 8. It's called an "Entrepreneurs' Forum," and I'll be speaking on "Lessons from Canada's top growth companies." There'll be war stories, best practices and road-tested tactics from some of the best companies I've met over the past year.

But that's not all! Also on the program is Manjit Minhas, founder and president of the Minhas Creek Brewing Co., an astonishingly ambitious growth company from Westerm Canada.

It'll be a fabulous one-two punch - a guy who has studied entrepreneurship up close for 20 years, and a 20-something entrepreneur who is actually making things happen.
To read more about Manjit, click here. To read more about me.... keep scrolling.

The event starts at 5 pm at the National Club, right downtown at Bay and King. For more information on this event, just click here.
See you there!

No comments: