Thursday, May 15, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Entrepreneurial Poll Results

If you're excited about the imminent return of Indiana Jones, or even if you're not, please answer the question on my Summer Movie Poll on the right side of the page (about halfway down). I have a theory about the entrepreneurial mind and the movies, and I'm eager to see what you think.

(No, I'm not going to tell you my theory now. I don't want to bias the results.)

The Summer Movie Poll will be up until late June.

In the meantime, here are the results of our April-May poll: "Would you encourage your child to pursue entrepreneurship?"

29% of respondents said "Are you crazy? I want my kid to have a real job and a good future."

46% of people said, "Of course. Future jobs will be scarce or temporary anyway."

14% said "Doesn't matter to me. It's their life."

And 3% said, "No kids yet." Then they probably went off on a Greek cruise.

No comments: