Saturday, January 26, 2008

Startup Nation

I've been so busy I forgot to plug my new business-startup series now running in the National Post.

It's called "12 Weeks to Startup," and it's a 12-week series on everything you wanted to know about starting your own business. It comes out every Monday in the Small Business edition of the Financial Post.

Last week's instalment was "Registration and Licenses" - which is much more interesting than it sounds. Tune in Monday (Jan. 28) for "Sales Forecasts and Cash Flow."

There are actually two versions of each story - a 500-word version that runs in the paper, and a more detailed 1,000-word version on the Web for those who want more insights on each topic. Three cheers for unlimited bandwidth!

And for all you new media fans out there, there is even a videocast. Yep, I do a two-minute video summary of each story. Give them a look and let me know what you think.

Click here to check it all out.

No comments: