Friday, November 04, 2005

Circle the date, save your pennies

On Wednesday evening, November 23, I will be speaking as part of the Future Leaders Entrepreneurs Forum at the National Club in Toronto.

Update Nov. 8: For various reasons, the organizers have put off this event till February. I will let you know the new date when it's finalized.

My topic will be all-new: Lessons from Canada’s Newest Growth Companies, based on my work this year with the PROFIT 100, Hot 50 emerging growth companies, small-biz clients, and other businesses I have been spending time with and learning from.

I did many presentations on this topic during my years at PROFIT Magazine, culminating in my book, Secrets of Success from Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. But that was then, this is now, and my content will be all new and updated for 2005 - and beyond.

Here's the promo blurb:
"Far below the radar of the mainstream media, Canada is home to thousands of exciting, successful growth companies. How do they succeed in the face of powerful competition, both at home and abroad? Through a canny combination of vision, strategy and systemsand a bias for execution that is bold, yet measured.
In this exclusive presentation, Rick will introduce you to some of Canada’s top growth companies and share the secrets of their success!"

How can you miss it? For more information or tickets, e-mail info@futureleaders.ca

No comments: