Monday, March 19, 2007

Canadian Entrepreneur products now available!

So, the previous post gave me an idea. Today, anyone can design a t-shirt, upload it to a printing company and have it delivered within a day or two. So why not?

Here is the link to my brand new Canadian Entrepreneur store at www.cafepress.com. It's a US site that does exceptional custom work at reasonable prices (though if anyone knows of a similar Canadian competitor, of course we would like to know about it).

You can now buy a Canadian Entrepreneur mug for your very own. Or a CE hat. Not to mention:

* A t-shirt with the old PROFIT slogan, "Entrepreneurship: It's not a job. It's more than a business. It's a way of life."

* A new t-shirt with a newly updated version of that slogan, as devised in our previous post: "I control what happens to me."

* A mug that says "I control what happens to me."

All those products are for sale at CafePress's base prices; I receive no markup or percentage. (I'd rather you buy them than complain about the cost).

To retain my credentials as an entrepreneur, I did add a markup to one product: a wall clock with the slogan, "I control what happens to me."

Its motivational value alone is worth much more than the tiny pricetag of US$12.99 (plus shipping and taxes, where applicable).

To shop my store, visit http://www.cafepress.com/canent

And if your company needs small volumes of promotional products, check out CafePress for yourself. No longer are logoed baseball caps only for the rich and famous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a t-shirt that says, "My name is Joe and I'm a Canadian Entrepreneur."